Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I Know

I know that many people believe that America is on the decline and have for years. I also know that America is lagging in education, while other countries are excelling. This will probably show in the near future if it is true, because this generation will be in charge. Also America's infrastructure is rotting away, and the country does not have enough money to deal with the problem as a whole. This really isn’t the recent generation's fault though, but they will inherit the rising debts. America is also waning in world influence, China is our equal now. I am interested in seeing if America truly is declining.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good topic to study. You know quite a bit about it already, I can see. I am wondering what you will find with all of this. Your text font and coloring are nicely done and is easily readable. Your background is a little off from the topic, but I'm certain you'll get this to be VERY attractive in time. (:

    ReplyDelete